[Trac] trac + codestriker = great benefits

Moisei moisei at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 20:13:30 CDT 2005

The goal of the codestriker is not just providing "diff" -
one can use the native svn tool to achive this.
The goal of this project that it setups a process on code review:
- keeps a comments per line of code
- defines a states of the "code review topics"
- sends notfications to the involved person
- provides a different kind of the relevant metrics

IMHO, integration of such a kind of the functionality into trac would add a
good points to the project.

Btw - did not I tell thankyou  for your excelent job - both Trac and
Codestriker -
so I do  now: THANKS.

Moisei.

--